Tomorrow, 11 am
East End Food Market in Riverhead
East End Food Market in Riverhead is a project of East End Food Institute running Saturdays from 9:00am – 1:00pm at 139 Main Road in Riverhead. With 50 local vendors and activities from nonprofits, the market is perfect for day trippers and area residents of the North and South Forks looking to enjoy the bounty of the East End.
Special offerings on March 4 include:
- Featured vendors All Baked Up, Shamrock Soda Bread, Sid’s Country, By Way of the Farm and Sunday Prints
- Jamesport Sourdough & Coffee returns after their winter break
- Fresh caught, local seafood from North Fork Seafood
- East End Arts’ annual MLK Portrait
- Southampton Animal Shelter Adoption Van will be outside with cats and dogs available for adoption
- Project which includes 14 large mosaic portraits of civil rights leaders created by local high school students. Each portrait is up for auction, with proceeds benefiting the East End Arts Scholarship Fund.
For a complete list of vendors, click here.