BVAC Rescue Response – AHA Heartsaver CPR | AED Course
The AHA’s Heartsaver® CPR | AED | First Aid Course is designed for anyone with little or no medical training who needs a course completion card for their job, regulatory (e.g., OSHA), or other requirements, or anyone who wants to be prepared for an emergency in any setting.
Upon successful completion of the course, students receive a course completion card, valid for two years.
Approximately 4 to 6 Hours
- High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
- Important early use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multi-rescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multi-rescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
- First aid basics
- Medical emergencies
- Injury emergencies
- Environmental emergencies
- Preventing illness and injury
Street Parking, Meters Parking .25 per 15 minutes, (Free on Sundays), Municipal Parking (214-32, 41st Ave, New York, NY 11361)