Bank of America Museums on Us Weekend
WHAT: The Bank of America Museums on Us program offers FREE weekend general admission to Bank of America, Merrill and Bank of America Private Bank credit and debit cardholders, at eleven cultural attractions throughout New York City.
For the past 25 years, Bank of America has provided access to some of our nation’s greatest cultural experiences and brought new visitors to our partner museums. Use the Bank of America Museums on Us Location Finder tool to search for participating cultural attractions. With over 225 Museums on Us partners in 123 cities across the U.S., there is an option for everyone.
WHEN: Saturday, November 5 & Sunday, November 6
*Program runs the first full weekend of each month
WHERE: Learn something new this month with a visit to a participating cultural institution, including:
- El Museo del Barrio, 1230 5th Ave, New York, NY 10029
- Guggenheim Museum, 1071 5th Ave, New York, NY 10128
- Hudson River Museum, 511 Warburton Ave, Yonkers, NY 10701
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, Pier 86 W 46th, New York, NY 10036
- Museum of Moving Image, 36-01 35 Ave, Astoria, NY 11106
- New-York Historical Society, 170 Central Park West, New York, NY 10024
- Staten Island Zoological Society, 614 Broadway, West Brighton Staten Island, NY 10310
- The Jewish Museum, 1109 5th Ave, New York, NY 10128
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art – The Met Cloisters, 99 Margaret Corbin Dr, New York, NY 10040
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art – The Met Fifth Avenue, 1000 5th Ave, New York, NY 10028
- Whitney Museum of American Art, 99 Gansevoort Street, New York, NY 10014
WHY: Bank of America believes the arts have a unique ability to connect people and communities, and help local economies thrive. Through Museums on Us, Bank of America provides its cardholders with free access to artistic and cultural experiences across the U.S. at celebrated institutions ranging from art, children’s, and history museums to aquariums, botanical gardens, and science centers.
HOW: We encourage those interested to use the Bank of America Museums on Us location finder tool to search for participating cultural attractions, understand any applicable new Museums on Us admission protocols, and to check with museums directly for their current safety procedures and operating hours.
Present your Bank of America, Merrill or Bank of America Private Bank credit or debit card along with a photo ID to gain free general admission to any participating institution during the first full weekend (Saturday and Sunday) of each month. Cardholders only; guests are not eligible for free admission. Program excludes fundraising events, special exhibitions, and ticketed shows. Not to be combined with other offers. Museum participation varies.