3rd Annual Team Chicken Wing Eating Challenge for Charity!
Kick off the New Year with Camp Good Mourning’s! 3rd Annual Team Chicken Wing Eating Challenge for Charity on Saturday, February 4th at Levittown Hall in Hicksville.
Camp Good Mourning! is a Huntington-based 501c3 nonprofit that provides FREE bereavement camp programs for Long Island children coping with the death of a parent and/or sibling.
**ALL PROCEEDS from this event benefit Camp Good Mourning!**
TO REGISTER, go to: www.campgoodmourning.org/chickenwingchallenge
• Two wing eaters per team
• $35 registration donation per wing eater
• Challenge another team (not required) — Invite friends, colleagues and family to join you by creating video challenge (similar to the “Ice Bucket Challenge)! We’ll post it online!
• Four sponsors per wing eater; $25 donation or above per sponsor
• Most Wings Eaten – Individual/Adult
• Most Wings Eaten – Team/Adults
• Most Wings Eaten – Individual/17 and under
• Most Wings Eaten – Team/17 and under
• Top Fundraiser – Individual
• Top Fundraiser – Team
To become an Event Sponsor or to match a portion of/all donations email: [email protected]
So . . . WHO’S READY TO EAT THEIR WAY TO THE TOP AND BE CROWNED “2023 LORD OF THE WINGS?!”
Sign up TODAY for an all-you-can-eat-feast . . . and let no wing go uneaten!